Friday 27 April 2012

When skies are grey...

So excited. I finally found a cute way to use my stamps and it fits these two challenges perfectly. I was totally inspired by the April showers theme. Though rain can be annoying at least I get to use my cute umbrella lol.  And as far as inspiration goes it has been rainy rainy here in Montreal for the past week. So I commemorate this card to the lovely rain and these super fun challenges.
I'd love to tell you the stamp set I used, but i threw away the packaging :(  I used some ribbon and bling, but mostly my card used that one specific stamp set. It had some umbrellas and clouds as well as the saying "When skies are grey". Just to lighten up the mood of my card I used a lawn fawn alpha set to write "YOU MAKE MY DAY", on  the inside of the card.





Loved this challenge.
If you guys want to join here are the links...have fun:
Sassy Cheryl's April Showers Challenge
Lily Pad Rainy Day Challenge

5 comments:

  1. haha love the inside. perty card linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this card! love the printed clouds, great take on the Sassy Cheryl April Showers challenge!
    thanks for playing along with us this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am just in LOVE with those clouds. Perfect sentiment too. Love it.
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete