Sunday 15 April 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS: challenge



I love challenges. This gets funner by the minute. So I’m joining the paper smooches challenge (you can check it out à www.papersmoochesstamps.com ).  The challenge is pretty straight forward. There is a fun quirky photo that you need to draw inspiration from and then you just create!

 
I've made two cards for this challenge so far. The first I made using the “hello” paper smooches sentiment stamp. I freakn’ love that stamp; It’s just such a fun font and I love coloring it in. I thought the bird I used looked very pish- posh and really reminded me of the quote in the photo. 

1.


 
The second card I made is for my mom. Mother’s day is coming up and the challenge included two fun colors (blue and orange). So I centered my card around both colors and used the paper smooches sentiment stamps “for you” and “mom”, and I made a totally cute card! I swear I have a new found obsession with sentiment stamps. Love them!!!
 
 
2.


3 comments:

  1. Great cards! Thank you so much for playing along in this SPARKS challenge =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been super busy! LOVE each of these cards--your mom will love it! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge;)

    ReplyDelete