Sunday 8 April 2012

Lily Pad Palette Challenge


Super excited. Just started up my blog site and now I’m entering a challenge. My very first challenge! I’m so proud of myself...can you tell? So I had to make a card using three colors : pink, green and yellow. So far I got one done, I may add more since the challenge is ongoing but this is it so far. Hope you like it!
P.S: If you wanna join here's their site...
http://www.lilypad.inlinkz.com/2012/04/06/lawn-fawn-presents-kathys-lily-pad-palette-challenge/
Best of Luck!!!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card linda!! love the wash tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda! congrats on starting a blog and on your first challenge! Beautiful use of the colors! If you could please mention Lily Pad Cards in your post, with a link back to this challenge, we'd appreciate that! Here's the link: http://www.lilypad.inlinkz.com/2012/04/06/lawn-fawn-presents-kathys-lily-pad-palette-challenge/ Thanks so much for choosing Lily Pad Cards for your first challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog the other day. I really appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete